Monday, January 25, 2010

Catching up after the Christmas and New Year Chaos!

Now that the holiday season has come to a close and the children are ALMOST back to school (2 more days and counting...), I thought it was high time I got back into the swing of things here in the office. It's time to catch up on editing and post processing those last minute Christmas shoots that were squeezed into the schedule between chasing lost Christmas Lay-Bys and packing for holidays! So, to all my families waiting for pics - I'm back and on the job!
And just because no post is complete without a photo, here is one of my favourites from the Land family session. Addison and Bailey are in my favourite holiday pose looking all relaxed and stress free. Maybe I'm not quite ready to get back to work after all?
Happy 2010 - Carley xo

2 comments:

  1. Adam and I would like to thank you very much for the special moments you captured of our family, especially Bailey and Addison. The photos are fantastic and all our friends and family love them. You have a very vibrant and easy going personality which made us feel very comfortable. No doubt we will be asking you to capture more moments for us as the children grow older. Thank you again Carley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, thank you so much! I am actually working on the last of your images today... and they are making me smile! I just love Bailey's cheeky smile when I was trying to trick him into looking for "pirates" in my lens! No fooling him, he's one smart cookie! I hope you all enjoyed a magical Christmas and that when you receive the rest of your images they will make you smile too xo

    ReplyDelete