Sunday, January 24, 2010

Carley meets sweet baby Paelyn


I've said it before, but I'll say it again... newborns are my favourite things in the whole, wide, world. They fascinate me in so many ways, and they remind me that miracles do happen. It amazes me that we can grow a whole new person right there inside of us, and shooting newborns reminds me of my own treasured experiences. So, to be able to help Bec and Matt capture this special time in their lives is truly a blessing to me, and what a beautiful shoot it was with little Miss Paelyn sleeping and feeding sweetly the entire time. Thanks so much to Bec and Matt for welcoming me into your home and allowing me the opportunity to create some sweet memories for you to treasure always.

2 comments:

  1. Mat and I would like to say a very big thank you Carley for coming over to our house and capturing our precious little angel, Paelyn Rose on film. This is something that we and Paelyn will treasure for a lifetime. You are amazingly talented and I can't believe how well behaved our little bundle of joy was, thanks mostly to your cool, calm nature, you put all three of us at ease. I have already sent on your website to a good friend of ours and I have some new mums who will most likely be interested too. So once again thank you for an amazing morning we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
    Love Bec, Mat and Paelyn Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bec and Matt, I am so pleased that you enjoyed our time together and that the images speak to you in such a special way. I appreciate you sharing my details with your friends and family so very much because that means I get to play with even more beautiful babies and children! I hope that in the years to come you both look upon those images and recall the magic, love and joy that your newborn angel, Paelyn Rose, bought into your lives.
    Much Love
    Carley xo

    ReplyDelete