Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First comes love then comes....

....weddings and babies! We feel so lucky, in fact privileged, to have been able to share in all of those sweet moments with the Dyson family. Baby Mackinnley's naming Day was yet another such occasion, one held on the family property, surrounded by loved ones near and dear and watched over by those gone too soon. I always feel uplifted after spending time with this family. They remind me that every moment we have together truly is precious, and that these moments deserve to be captured, recorded and treasured always both in our hearts as well as in the frames on our walls. So, Mark and Sara, thank you yet again for inviting me into your lives and trusting me with the task of documenting such sweet events. I hope the sample below makes you smile xo






No comments:

Post a Comment