Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Zeus and Nugget Steal Carley's Heart

They say 'never work with children or animals'... but I don't know why. Frankly, I love them both! So, when Kathryn and Nathan asked me to shoot their 'family' portraits I jumped at the chance... knowing that I would be spending an afternoon with their adorable and heartbreakingly sweet boys, Zeus and Nugget. I was instantly impressed and amazed by their obedience, and so it came as no surprise to learn that Nathan is in fact a real life 'Dog Whisperer'. Yes, he is a professional dog trainer! I must admit, though, that spending an afternoon with these guys made me feel a little embarrassed... our very own Little Miss Muffet needs some serious 'whispering'! So Nathan, expect a call from us soon! Then, hopefully, the Bugeja Family can finally have some photographs taken just like these ones, to show the world how much we love each other - and our Miss Muffet too!


No comments:

Post a Comment