Sunday, October 11, 2009

Young Love is Sweet...

There are so many reasons why families decide it's time to gather for family portraits. For the Peel family it was all about young love! Daniel and his girlfriend Sarah are celebrating their first anniversary as a couple and with Daniel joining the army soon they wanted to capture some special portraits to treasure during their time apart. These two were just the sweetest pair to work with, and I simply adored Sarah's cute and sassy style!


Of course, the opportunity to update the family portraits was too good to miss and so the whole Peel family came along as well. Let me tell you, the Peels are doing something right. They have raised 3 charming, funny and down right cool young men who made this shoot so much fun! I can't wait to share some more images of these boys being... well, boys!



Not only was this a super fun shoot for me, but is was also a chance for me to catch up with Judy, a woman I have admired and looked up to ever since I was a teenager. I learnt so much about motherhood whilst working alongside this beautiful lady in a pharmacy many years ago. Thanks for the life lessons Judy - I will be one proud mummy if my boys grow up to be as happy, confident and loving as yours obviously are!

Carley xo

No comments:

Post a Comment