Sunday, September 27, 2009

Carley's trip to Brisvegas was short... but sweet!

I love Sydney, and really wish all of my 'people' felt the same as I do. Sadly, there is an entire branch of my family that really believed the 'Beautiful One Day Perfect the Next' campaign. They made their home in sunny Brisvegas and never looked back. Despite the miles between us all we are still so very close, and relish every opportunity we have to spend time together. Quite a few weeks back I flew to QLD to join in my Aunty Linda's 60th birthday celebrations. Of course, we took the opportunity to capture some happy family portraits to update the family frames and albums. Working on these images has made me miss them even more than usual and I haven't even finished them yet! So, make sure you check back in a few days to see this post updateed to include the rest of the images.























Of course, toddlers and photo shoots don't always mix!

However, sometimes these moments are truly the sweetest!




Oh, how quickly a daddy can turn that frown upside down!













No comments:

Post a Comment