Saturday, August 15, 2009

Carley's Sweet Peek at this morning's shoot

I love my job. This morning I spent three blissful hours with 5 week old baby Tahlia, and her adoring parents. For this particular shoot I had one goal in mind... capture sweetness.

I have so much more to say about this beautiful, brand new family, and so many lovely images to share. But for now, I think I can safely say "mission accomplished".

Good night everyone!






PS: This shoot was actually for a happy customer of Nitro Concepts. Her clever work friends decided to pitch in and buy her one of Nitro's photography and print packages as a maternity gift. If you are looking for the ideal gift, be it maternity, Father's Day or even Christmas, head on over to Nitro's website and check out their packages...PRONTO!

No comments:

Post a Comment